Kindie Korner Adventures

Perhaps you are wondering?!

on September 1, 2017

I have noticed a few questions cropping up on Highroad Social about our first day of  school next Tuesday.  We are having a Welcome to School Party!  The party will be occurring from 8 am until about 10 am.  There is no need to arrive at 8!  Just be aware that you may want to arrive a bit earlier than you normally would so that you can have a photo taken in the photo booth, visit with the princesses and the pirate that will be here and to enjoy a cup of coffee.  The Kindergarten class will be open for you from 9:15-10:15 and I have organized some “get to know the classroom” activities for you to do with your child.  At the end of our hour, your kindie child is free to go home.  They will not be staying until noon like the rest of the school.

We are so excited to be getting new lockers for the primary wing of the school!  Unfortunately production of the lockers seems to be running behind and so we may not have lockers for the first week of school.  Please help your child find their name on the hall wall and place their belongings against the wall under their name.  We hope to have these beautiful wooden lockers in as soon as possible!

I hope that clarifies some things for you as you look ahead to next week.  I am excited to get the year started and I hope you are too!