Kindie Korner Adventures

One Final Week

on June 15, 2020

Well, it seems unbelievable to be posting that we are on our final week of the school year.  What a year it has been!  It has been such an honor to work with each one of your children, and YOU- this year!  Thank you for all your hard work, words of encouragement and flexibility as we transitioned to online learning, and back again.

Some notes about this week:

Your child will be coming home with all of their workbooks on Monday or Tuesday of this week, as well as a collection of their art work.  They will not need to bring any of these workbooks back to school on Wednesday or Thursday.  If you are able to send a plastic grocery bag or something similar so your child can easily transport these items, that would be helpful.

I would like to try to have a picnic lunch on Wednesday and Thursday.  Please send your child with a towel to sit on outside.  This activity will be weather dependent.

Wednesday and Thursday we will also be waiting for you with our Kindie Grad Caps on and ready for you to take our pictures at 2:15, if you would like to come early for that.

For my friends learning from home, I will see you on Friday 🙂

Looking forward to finishing our year off well.  See you soon!