Kindie Korner Adventures

Library Books Due Wednesdays

on September 17, 2019

Just a quick reminder that library books are due back to the school in the morning on Wednesdays, in the library book bag.

4 Responses to “Library Books Due Wednesdays”

1. AshleyMilec says:

I’ve been trying to remember from last week when they arrived home. Thanks for the reminder.

• dlarsson1 says:

You’re welcome! It’s hard to remember everything, especially at the beginning of the year when everything is so new!

2. mihaela bodog says:

Ryan came home with the same books on Wednesday… I wonder if he was supposed to remember to take them to the library himself or this is a class thing? The books were in his backpack all week. We read them and put them back. So for next Wednesday can you please give me some directions so he can exchange them? Thank you!

• dlarsson1 says:

Oops! Sorry about that! There is a bin outside the classroom on Wednesday mornings for library books to be placed in. I did my best to ask the children on their way in to class if their books made it into the bin, but mornings can be a bit busy! If you, or whoever is dropping Ryan off on Wednesday mornings could help him put his books in the bin, that would be wonderful!