Kindie Korner Adventures

Tuesday’s Field Trip to Get Air and Garrison Spray Park

on June 10, 2018

Ok, I am trying to wrap my mind around how to make this go as smoothly as possible on Tuesday. Please make note of the following details:

Please be on time in the morning! We don’t want anyone to miss out on our fun day because they came to school late!

Please have your child dressed in comfortable clothes for jumping, that are easy for him/her to change out of later at the spray park.

Backpack- please put your child’s lunch, water bottle and snacks in their backpack. Pack it with only necessary items for the day to keep things light and easy to search through.  Please make sure they are well marked with your child’s name.

Spray Park- Please make sure your child has their swim suit, towel and a plastic bag for wet items in their backpack. Something easy to put on after swimming would be preferable. If your child has never dressed themselves in their swimsuits, maybe giving them a chance to practice that before we go on Tuesday would be helpful!  If it is sunny, please be sure to send along sunscreen if this concerns you.

I think that’s it!  Please let me know if you have any questions!