Kindie Korner Adventures

Welcome back and Hello to Distance Learning!

on March 30, 2020

Well, I am sure your spring break, like mine, didn’t go quite as planned.  I trust and pray you are all safe and healthy though, and that you are able to find joy in the days at home with your families.

This next part of our school year will be like none that I have ever experienced and I am sure you and I are sharing similar feelings about how this will all play out.  Please know that the admin and staff have all been working already on how things will go and there is a lot to still work out.  A lot of this new teaching and learning will involve different technology that I may or may not have ever had to use before!  One of those new technologies is uploading videos!  I am testing out this new technology by sending you a cute little video of my girls and our dog in the backyard during our spring break “staycation.”  I sure hope it works!

I will have more information to send in the coming days and will do my best to make sure that things don’t feel overwhelming for any of us.  Please know I am here to work with you as best I can as we embark on this new learning journey together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gp5pXyncA&feature=youtu.be