Kindie Korner Adventures

A Lovely Introduction

on September 8, 2020

It was so nice to meet you all this morning to spend a bit of time with you today.  I am looking forward to getting to know your child more in the coming days and weeks.  Here are some things to note in regards to the rest of the week:

Drop off: reminder that we are trying to decrease crowding in the hallway and have divided the class list into two groups.  Group One (last names A-O) are to arrive at 8:50, Group Two (last names P-Z) are to arrive at 8:55.  Please evaluate the busyness of the hallway and decide if you have space to help your child unpack their backpack or if it would be better to bring the backpack into the classroom.  If the hallway is busy and your child brings their backpack in, please know we will help them when things in the hallway calm down.

Pick up:  We will be waiting for you outside at noon near the main entrance to the school.  Please be as prompt as possible.

Knight Shirts: Your child will be coming home tomorrow with a Knight shirt. The school has decided that every Friday this year will be Knight day.  This is an opportunity for your child to wear their Knight shirt and casual bottoms.

Back and Forth Folders: Your child will also be coming home with a folder that is to go back and forth every day between home and school.  Please look in it every day.  Your child will have something for you to fill out and return tomorrow.

Your child will need a snack and a water bottle for tomorrow.  Pillows won’t be used until we begin full days, but you may wish to send it and leave it at school before we are using them.  We will be using our gym shoes next week.

I think that’s all I needed to remind you of, or let you know about.  Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions!  It’s going to be a great year!