Kindie Korner Adventures

Information for the Next 6 Days.

on June 7, 2022

Wow, here we are at the end of our year together.  I wanted to send home some reminders as well as give you some extra information about next week.

This Friday is fun day.  There will be no Family Friday Reading in the morning. Part time Kindie students are welcome to join us for the Fun Day morning.  Pick up for these students would be at noon.  Everyone else will be here for the whole day, as usual.

Next Monday will be BRING A STUFFY TO KINDIE day!  Each student in our class may bring a special stuffy from home to join them for the day.

Next Tuesday is our year end field trip to Go Bananas.  Please make sure children are wearing play clothes and that they have socks.  We will be bringing our lunches and water bottles with us.  Please make sure your childs’ things are labelled with their name.

Next Wednesday I would like to invite you parents into our classroom to join us one last time first thing in the morning as we close out our year together.  We will do some reading together and I have a little something to show you.  (Don’t worry, if you can’t make it, I will send the little something home later in the week for you to see).

There is no Kindergarten on Thursday or Friday of next week.  Wednesday is our last day together.